Email address verification

Clean up email-address lists of any size, or use our powerful API for real-time verification.


 

 

WHAT WE DO

We cleanup your mailing-list for a higher deliverability

Verimail will cleanup your email address list to remove undeliverable and risky addresses.
Increasing deliverability will ultimately increase email-marketing ROI.


Syntax

Remove syntax errors for free.

Duplicates

Remove duplicates for free

Typos

Correct common typos like gmal.com

SMTP

Perform SMTP verification, the highest verification level.

Disposable

Remove disposable addresses.

Domain

Remove invalid domains

Catch-all

Detect catch-all addresses.

Spam-traps

Detect risky addresses and spam-traps




Bulk or API

List Verification

Verify your email address list in minutes: Upload your CSV, Verify, Download.

Real-time API

Verify email addresses in real-time with our super-fast API.




Secure

We take data privacy very seriously

We guarantee that all our services are encrypted end to end and that verified addresses are automatically and permanently deleted from our servers after every verification.

PLANS

A generous monthly plan for every company size



FREE
$0/month

  •  100  verifications / month
  • Email support

STARTER
$5/month

  • 1 000 verifications / month
  • Live-chat & email support
ENTERPRISE
$125/month

  • 100 000 verifications / month
  • Phone, live-chat & email support
PAY AS YOU GO

or top-up your account with never-expiring pay-as-you-go credits



1 000

verifications

2 500

verifications

5 000

verifications

10 000

verifications

25 000

verifications

50 000

verifications

100 000

verifications

250 000

verifications

500 000

verifications

1 Million

verifications

2.5 Million

verifications

5 Million

verifications

FAQ

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS


About Verimail

Verimail is a bulk verification tool and REST API that verifies email addresses. For every email address you provide it will perform multiple checks and tell you if it is safe to send emails to this address or not.

Sending emails to unreachable mailboxes will hurt your delivery rate. If over 10% of your emails are undeliverable, then less than 44% are delivered. It is best practice to clean-up your mailing-list at least once a year. Use verimail to get rid of undeliverable addresses before sending your emailing campaigns.

We guarentee 97% deliverability. Rest assured, the remaining 3% is way bellow the bounce rate limits set by regulators.
On the technical side, Verimail runs on Google's cloud platform, with an SLA of 99.95% and scalable to thousands of requests per second.



Using Verimail

No. Bulk verification is as easy as 1,2,3: Upload your file, verify, download.

If you need real-time verification using our API, contact us, we can help with the technical setup.

It depends on your usage. If you have a sustained monthly usage, a plan is more suited as the verification prices are lower. If your verification needs are rather occasional, pay-as-you-go is more suited as credits will never expire.

If you have both a monthly plan and pay-as-you-go credits, the monthly plan will always be used first.

We will respond with a standard 402 http status code. You can buy pay-as-you-go credits to continue using the API.


Paying for Verimail

PayPal and most Credit cards are accepted via our payment partner Paddle. We also accept offline payments like checks and bank transfers. If you need to pay offline, please contact us.
We never receive your credit card information. Paddle does.
Paddle is a trusted and accredited international payment gateway. You can rest assured your credit card information is in good hands.
We only offer monthly plans at the moment. We will be offering yearly plans in the near future.

 

Got more questions?